WHO ARE WE?
The Australian Powerlifting Union (APU) Medical Board is a team of qualified health care professionals from various disciplines, assembled to manage the health and longevity of the athletes and members.
WHAT IS OUR ROLE?
Our goal is to work as a team to provide medical support and a safe environment for the athletes and members.
Our responsibilities will include:
– First-Aid at major events
– Deliver quality medical support
– OHS compliance and event health management
– Independent Medical and Health Evaluations
– Review of medical documentations and team selection processes
– Many more…
Please visit next page for the list of preferred medical providers.